Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Controversies: Man, Life and Society - 4



The tempting aroma of a nice Pani Poori masala was passing by my nostrils; the fresh smell of rain from the land complimented it... Everyone here knows that feeling right??
I couldn’t resist... I went for it.
As I was snacking, the del-ici-ouss snack slowly it began to drizzle... It was a nice evening. The rain, the music… A nice feeling!

 I took all my time to enjoy and finish it but by the time it started to rain heavy…
Everyone was running to homes, to find some shelter...
Rain was really beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed it. As I walked I know that there is my house I’ll go and dry myself...
Only then I noticed something.., 
The rain stopped! But the people who dwell in the roadsides and pathways have nowhere to go…
All their little property, the place where they used to sleep, cook, and clothes all wet... They are going to have a very tough night!  Whom to blame??
Every time I see, hear the apartment, property developers’ attractive offers and advertisements I used to think of people without even a permanent roofed house even unable to rent one.
Many of us can’t do anything about it now but think, may be you’ll get an opp to do something for this, someday!!!!
From platform to Double luxury bedroom apartments….Controversies continues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment