Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Controversies: Man, Life and Society - 1



Recently, I was all into international culture, foods, arts and much more. Finally, the whole world looks to me as a egg shell where each and every one is just so striving hard to come up, shape their own lives. Everyone in one way or other thinks or talks about their “Space”. Who wouldn’t want their own space? For this we go on and on, working every day, giving their best. When I say space here, I refer to all those aims and wants that keep us moving. But at a point, it just doesn’t end here well, in many cases mostly. So what are up to??? This question is keeping me wondering always and I hope it does the same to you too.
The point is men have so much to talk, think, do and go on. But don’t we think at times that we deserve a break?? Some breaks are more awaited but some are unexpected. Whatever it may be, trust me, it’s really good to have a break. So what are we all really up to?? For what do people cry their lives out?? What really happens when the needs are met? I always fondly remember the pyramid theory of needs.  All these hustle and bustle of life ends when the soul meets peace and Joy.  For some, its reputation, while for others its fame, popularity but whatever it may be, you end at peace when you are satisfied. So, is it wrong to have desires? I would say, Not at all.  Life is not simple and it as the poet says, it’s not an empty dream. Does the whole thing seem complicated? Welcome to reality! All I would say is, Keep it simple!!  We’ve been talking about problems a lot, over and over again. But we have got enough of it, so, let’s talk about peace, let’s talk cure!!   
Look for every week, this place an interesting story on social cures for issues… It’s all going to be the matter of Heart cos , I believe, society is you and  you the society.

Author :
This is a series of article, written by Josephine.

No comments:

Post a Comment