Friday, August 3, 2012

Counseling needs Counseling!

Engineering!! :) Dream for many but still every year thousands of students get into engineering and
thousands of engineers pass out!

Anna univ Counseling being the only way to get into the colleges( though there are private universities and colleges,for many Anna is the only hope). Some cases all the ANNA's have failed.

It was shocking for me when i saw the Anna univ website content. For the welfare and to help students Anna univ website display the status of the Vacancy Positions on timely basis during
counseling.

I had one of my cousins counseling on Aug 1st and we planned to take Computer Science in Jansons under MBC quota, so I used to check the availability of the seats on regular basis prior to
counseling. The no of seats under MBC was 25. But when my cousin went inside the counseling hall on Aug 1st 10.30 batch, less than 20 seats were only available. I checked the same on Aug 1st evening, I found same 25 seats.

And this is the status now:




It was very shocking to see the seat availability is not updated. Since I know for this particular course in this college, now I doubt whether the seat availability for other courses in other colleges will be true or some data!

I am not sure where we are heading to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment