Wednesday, July 8, 2009

PROBLEM IS MY FRIEND!

" Without any problem, I was born!
When i was born, my problem is i can't speak?
When i started speaking, my problem is expressing my view?
When i started walking, my problem is things in my home flied away?
When i was about to join kinder garden, my problem is going to school?
When i was in school, my problem is to get through subjects?
When i started passing, my problem is scoring good marks?
When i started scoring good marks, my problem was getting first mark?
These are not my problem, its for other.
Even when i mastered those, my problem is not over!

The real problems commenced,
I am in my teen, my problem is no girl spoke with me?
When girls started speaking, my problem is rumors about us?
When the rumors diminished, my problem is i am in love?
When i proposed my love, my problem is her reply for that?
When we were in love,my problem is parents?
When the news reached our parents, my problem is our decision?
When she stopped loving me, my problem is unforgettable memories?
When i finished schooling,my problem is leaving the school life?
When my school life ended, my problem is my results?
When results came, my problem is college i gonna join?

After joining college, my problem is about new friends?
After identifying my friends, my problem is to enjoy college life without problem?
After started enjoying college life,my problem is to find another girl best suits me?
When i found her, my problem is my lover??????
When i finish my course,my problem is to get placed?
When i get placed, my problem is how to face the world?
After years,
When i got married, my problem is my wife?
When i got a child, my problem is parenting him in a good way?
When he started going school, my problem is he should face the problem i faced?
When i am old, my problem is my health?
When i am in last minute of my life, my problem is the future of my family?
Problems vanished after my death! "

Problem comes throughout my life, why not to call it as my friend?
Thats life!

I don't mean that me must see everything as a problem... As a saying goes, " When you face a problem it indicates you are on the right track of your life". At that stage of life, its challenge rather than a problem.
Everyone on earth has problem. So face it, Enjoy every moment of life.

TITLE- PROBLEM IS MY FRIEND - When you accept the problem as your friend, that can be tackled easily. In other words, it changes as Challenge rather than Problem

No comments:

Post a Comment